All the magic and goodness of nature fuse together in the form of a miracle called Stevia. A part of the Chrysanthemum plant genus, Stevia is chemically known as Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni. This marvelous herb is a naturally occurring herbal non-toxic sweetener with zero calories and absolutely no carbohydrates.
Constantly used by ancient civilizations and wise men across the globe !
The wondrous Stevia plant is a natural sweetener and has been known to cure a number of ailments like fever, stomatitis, headaches, asthma, thirst, tuberculosis, and caries of the teeth. Stevia is known as ‘Ka’a He’e’ or the Sweet Herb in Guarani, the native language of the tribal populous in Paraguay and Brazil, who have used Stevia’s leaves as a sweetener for centuries. The presence of Stevioside and Rebaudioside in Stevia gives it a distinctive sweetness. This natural sweetener is approximately 300 times sweeter than the chemically formulated sugar. Born out of the elements of nature, Stevia is completely safe for people with diabetes and due to the fact that it has no calories, it is a great alternative for people that are health conscious.
Guilt-Free Goodness of Stevia:
• Zero Calories and no Carbohydrates
• Natural sweetener that lacks any chemical components
• Known to cure varied ailments
• Completely natural herbal sweetener
• Great alternative for sugar and safe for diabetics and the health-conscious
Why Stevia ?
Artificial sweeteners like Aspartame, Saccharin, and Sucralose that have been chemically formulated have been known to increase the risk of certain forms of cancer and cause headaches. These certifiable results were obtained by conducting a battery of tests that were conducted by expert teams of scientists at premier institutes around the world.
Adverse Impacts of Sugar, Aspartame, Sucralose, and Saccharin.
Studies have been conducted on other sweetening agents and the results that were obtained show the adverse effects they have on human functioning.
The data obtained shows the negative impact of Sugar, Aspartame, Sucralose, and Saccharin –
Why not use Sugar Sucrose ?
• Sugar is responsible for quickly boosting the energy while also delivering the body excessive amounts of kilocalories (kcal). A large number of kilocalories that are injected into the system are converted into unhealthy fat and stored in the body. This in turn results in obesity that plays an instrumental role in causing various diseases like coronary heart disease and type II diabetes.
• Sugar is also liable for decreasing the efficiency of the immune system.
• It impacts the appetite and thus increases the intake of food.
• Responsible for increasing the secretion of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and chromium, Sugar diminishes the levels of biotin, chlorine, and vitamin B1 in the body.
• Interfering with the transference of vitamin C in the body, Sugar amplifies the production of free radicals that in turn cause oxidative damage and accelerate the aging process. It also diminishes the effects and benefits of vitamin E which is a strong and necessary antioxidant.