What is So Sweet?
Low on calorie, high on life
Welcome to the world, which is so sweet!
You must have spent sleepless nights thinking of newer ways of cutting down extra sugar. Out of shape dreams have given you many a nightmare. Diabetes in the family has made you feel the pain of resisting a succulent mango cheesecake or an oh so mouth-watering gulab jamun in many a house party. Tired of tasteless, non sugar chemical pills in your restless coffee, you have decided to say a “no” to the world of sweetness. It is a bitter place to live. Do not despair. So Sweet is here.
So Sweet is made from the pure extract of Stevia leaves. The ONLY natural alternative to sugar, it contains zero calories. So Sweet also has zero glycemic index, making it very safe for diabetics and weight watchers, it is indeed the sweetener of the future. Bereft of any side effects, it is suitable for all ages.
Stevia is widely used in Japan, China, USA, Australia, NZ, Russia and many other countries. Over 150 studies have been done on Stevia (more than sugar) in some of the most prestigious universities in the world confirming it is safe for human consumption.
So Sweet comes in the following packs:
• Stevia Sachets (Pack of 25 Sachets) , (Pack of 50 Sachets) and (Pack of 120 Sachets)
• Erythritol 30 Sachets
• Xylitol 30 Sachets
• 100 tablets dispenser & 500 Tablets Dispenser
• Pure Extract in 10 grams & 25gms Bottles
• Erythritol - 200gm Jar & Refill pack of 250gm , 500gms & 1kgs.
• Xylitol - 200gm Jar & Refill pack of 250gm , 500gms & 1kgs.• Stevia Powder (Spoonable) - 100gm Jar, 200gm Jar & Refill pack of 250gm & 1kgs.
• Stevia Liquid - 5ml (100Drops) & 20ml (400Drops) dropper bottle
The world is finally a better (and not bitter) place to live.