Best Low Carb Pancake
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
2 tbsp. erythritol sweetener
1/8 tsp salt
3 tbsp. butter melted
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
• Mix the coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener and salt in a bowl.
• Add eggs and stir well to dissolve any lumps.
• Pour in 2 tbsp. of the melted butter and stir in.
• Add half the almond milk, stir to incorporate, then repeat with the remaining milk.
• Place a fry-pan on medium heat and add 1 tsp butter.
• Add about a tablespoon of batter to the pan. Repeat until the pan is full.
• Cook for a few minutes until browned then flip over and cook for a further minute or 2 on the other side. These pancakes don't form bubbles when cooked so don't wait for bubbles or they will burn!
• Cook the remaining pancakes, adding 1 tsp butter for each batch.
• Serve with butter and cinnamon, berries and cream or low-carb pancake syrup