LEMON JUICE WITH SO SWEET STEVIA
• 8 cups filtered water
• 1/2 cup fresh organic lemon juice
• 1/2 tsp So Sweet stevia
• 1/2 cup fresh organic mint leaves
• Lots of ice made from filtered water – optional
1. Add water, lemon juice, stevia, and mint leaves to a very large pitcher or 8-cup/half-gallon Mason jar. Give it a vigorous stir and place it in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
2. Serve chilled over ice. Enjoy!
• Storage: Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. If you're storing the lemonade overnight, remove the mint as it will become brown and not so pretty.