Banana Oats Muffins
natural #SoSweet xylitol, they are the perfect treat whether you have them for breakfast, a mid morning snack or for afternoon tea. You could even place them in your kids’ lunch boxes for a deliciously healthy treat.
Makes 18 mini muffins.
• 100g plain flour
• 5g baking powder
• 5g ground cinnamon
• 60g shredded coconut, toasted
• 90g rolled oats
• 90g Perfect #SoSweet Xylitol
• 140g banana, (approx 2 bananas) very ripe and mashed
• 250ml milk
• 1 x 60g egg
• Pinch of salt
• 30g rolled oats
• 20g shredded coconut
• 20g plain flour
• 40g Perfect So Sweet Xylitol
• 30g butter, melted
1. Pre heat oven to 160°C/140°C fan forced. Line a mini muffin pan with mini muffin papers.
2. In a large bowl, sift the plain flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Add the coconut, oats and Perfect So Sweet Xylitol.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the banana, milk, egg and salt. Add this to the dry mixture and stir until combined.
1. In a small bowl, combine the oats, coconut, plain flour and the
Perfect #SoSweet #Xylitol. Stir in the melted butter until well mixed.
2. Spoon the muffin mixture into the prepared mini muffin papers and top with the crumble.
3. Bake the mini muffins for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You’ll love our sugar-free banana and coconut muffins recipe. Give it a try now!